RND/ To consider (briefly) those poor devolved LOLtube morlocks, who automatically imagine they speak universally for all sentient beings (oh the irony) at all points in spacetime:
The video to “Stars” features Hucknall wandering around a desert surrounded by large gold stars with close-ups of him and a woman. It was edited by Marc Eskenazi.
– Stars (Simply Red song) from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2550 x 3114 .jpg, sceenshot edited in Gimp
In which mistakenly reading such common comments make you see red stars.. and yet the hopeful threat of reading a classy rejoinder to The Above Comment draws you into the Ass of The Toxic Comment Hole.
Example Reference Links
- Let The Red Rag Fly: In Defence Of Simply Red’s Picture Book (Quietus)
- Daily Torygraph: Simply Mad
- Manchester Evening News: MOGOs – Music of Ginger Origin awards – to launch in Manchester
- Wikipedia: Internet Universality
- The Guardian: Elon Musk wants to cover the world with internet from space
- Slavoj Zizek: Tolerance as an Ideological Category
// how to play big science