RND/ To imagine psychographically exploring New York Megacity morning verticality.
7680 x 4320 .jpg, edited screenshot from “Splash” (1984, Dir. Ron Howard)
– In which strange, cold, dark, brutalist feelings of ‘imposing emotional verticality’ dominate the experience of such spaces.
Ideal / Idealized Cost for such Conceptual Work: £175K – contact Robert What for details.
Example Reference Links
- Pintrest: Exploring Verticality, Discover ideas about 1920s Architecture
- Larry Lane Architecture: Horizontality vs. Verticality in Architecture and Film
- On Verticality (Blogspot): The Theory Of Verticality
- Dezeen: Central Park Tower to become world’s tallest residential skyscraper
- Vertical City
- Open Library Of Humanities: – City Limits: Boundary Conditions and the Building-Cities of Science Fiction
- Wales Art Review: Architecture | Fear and the City
- Damla Toker – Fear of Heights: High-Rise by J.G. Ballard
- Paintings Of ‘Superbrutal’ Sci Fi Megastructures