RND/ To consider Cyberpunk armored ‘transparent metal’ windshields. Or cool sunglasses.
The metal can be seen through because millions of tiny, super tough smart plastic fibre optic hex cells are embedded right through it.
A novel invention with smart materials that doesn’t need electricity to power it, which I haven’t thought through at all.. and has probably already been done, and better:
The modern automotive glass industry is worth around $30B. In which the cost for this #Cyberpunk invention is only $8B. Contact Robert What for details today.
Update: Wired magazine has been contacted.
- BeamNG Drive Conceptual Videogame Paintings
- Cyberpunk Is Dead: A Critique
- Calculating The Hyperreal Financial Concept of “Worth”
- Dornob.com – Fiber Optics = Sunlight Without Windows
- New York Times: The Patent, Used as a Sword
// how to play big science