Git Gud? Leet Gamers Cheated By Global Videogaming
RND/ to consider how [/the laughable notion of] ‘1337 gam0rz’ are themselves (anti-ironically) cheated by the [/mere existence of the spectacle of the] culturally unregulated, multi-billion dollar Global Videogames Industry – already a towering monolith of raw, often cruel Ludocapitalist power.
5760 × 2851 .jpg, compiled in Gimp
In which some don’t grow, or improve as people. Perhaps by seeing videogames as a shortcut to real life they gain nothing. To consider all ‘victories’ in videogames as deathly hollow – cosmically empty electronic voids where nothing (other than one’s real life) is in fact risked, and nothing (apart from false senses of ‘achievement’) truly gained. That it’s desperately sad few care to know the difference.
Example Reference Links
- Nexus Mods: Sekiro Fps Unlock And More
- New York Times: Video Games Are Destroying the People Who Make Them
- Paste: The “Git Gud” Mentality Is Why People Don’t Take Games Seriously
- Globe And Mail Review: Ready Player One is a trash heap of cultural nostalgia
- Game Rant: Game Industry Wants World Health Organization to Reverse Game Addiction Classification