RND/ To consider landscape paintings from “The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter” by gamedevs The Astronauts:
In which you gave up playing the game shortly after entering the graveyard, since you could not find a piece of missing crow (or whatever the hell it was) and didn’t feel like slowly back-tracking over the entire map to pixel hunt for it. A pretty lookin’ game for sure, but one let down by eye rolling storytelling and no strong perspective on anything much at all. Another (apparently) self-sustaining Walking Simulator for the pine-needle and squirrel dropping covered historical pile. A pseudo-mystery, essentially boring as fuck; go for a walk in the wild woods instead.
- Landscape Painting of Yanchep Western Australia (Simon Deadman Remix)
- Four Movie Landscapes: Conceptual Art Painting
- Earth Horror: Digital Geophobia And The Geotraumatic Unconscious
- Mildly Hyperreal Painting: Chicxulub Wharf – Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico
- Digital abstract painting: Moderately Hard Winter Journey
// how to play big science