RND/ to imagine a digital art panting of the once popular, seemingly self-aware / non-ironically pseudo-paradoxical “Memes Aren’t Facts” internet meme.
2446×3137, 2.4MB edited in Gimp
Small side note to non scientific fact-based communities: please inoculate your kids immediately; stop spreading the disease of idiocy.
Idiocy is not a disease but a condition in which the intellectual facilities are never manifested or have never been developed sufficiently to enable the idiot to acquire such amount of knowledge as persons of his own age reared in similar circumstances are capable of receiving
– Jean-Étienne Dominique Esquirol
Example Reference Links
- NY Times: How to Inoculate Against Anti-Vaxxers
- The Conversation: Why do you make stupid decisions when the experts tell you otherwise?
- Scientific American: Who Are You Calling Anti-Science?
- Live Science: Evolution, Climate and Vaccines: Why Americans Deny Science
- Willam M. Briggs: Why Memes Are Stupid: The Short Version
- Resisting The Saccharine Symbolic Joy of Orange and Stem Ginger Cat Themed Mini Cakes
// how to play big science